OB Illustration London

My photo
“A very inventive and original illustrator.” - Sue Grayson Ford, The Campaign for Drawing web: http://obrotheridge.com

Monday, 15 March 2010

Line drawing on the train

Homeward, for a weekend with the family. Celebrating Mothers Day and my sister's birthday, these are the cards I made them:

2 comments:

  1. Wow love your blog you are really creative in Graphics we are Illustrating & writing are own books.
    Photography I am getting ready for an exam on the 30th of April.
    On the 25th of March its my art exam I am so busy at the moment I can't even start my Driving tests as I just have no time anyway I probably can't afford it oh no I really blab on & on & on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! It's lovely to have a nice comment, good luck in your exam and enjoy making the book.
    Olive.

    ReplyDelete